Do you need community service hours? Get them by volunteering at the library!
Summer volunteer opportunities for teens that are 11 years old or older and are self-motivated and reliable include;
- Assist with Family Fun Nights at the library during June and July
- Book Pals (reading with a younger child)
- Shelving books in the kids' department (must be 14 years or older).
Other volunteer opportunities throughout the school year, include:
- Design posters and book displays for the teen area
- Plan and host a book discussion