Wireless Printing Instructions
These instructions will facilitate printing from personal devices (Tablets, Smartphones, Laptops, etc.)
Email Printing (Preferred Method)
You can send an email with attachments to our print station and print your documents. The body of the email will be one print job and each attachment will be a separate print job.
- Send or forward an email with attachment(s) to
- A confirmation email will be emailed back to you saying that your print job is ready.
- At the print station enter your email address to release the documents
Web Portal Printing
You can upload documents through a web portal to our print station to print your documents by:
- Open a browser, and navigate to: http://www.printeron.net/bwml/bud-werner-memorial-library
- Select one or two-sided printing
- Enter your email address
- Browse to the file you would like to print and click the green printer icon
- A confirmation screen will be presented.
- At the print station enter your email address to release your documents
Mobile App Printing
Mobile apps are available for smartphones and tablets. Apps are available for the iOS, Android and BlackBerry operating systems.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Android (smartphones and tablets)
- BlackBerry (smartphones and PlayBook)
To find a printer from the mobile app
- Navigate to your device's store and search for Printeron or download the app from the web at: http://www.printeron.com/apps
- Download the app
- Open app and tap to select a printer or tap on the picture of the QR code
- Printers can be located via the GPS feature on a device, but if this is disabled you can use the following QR codes to located a printer
- Black & White one-sided printing
- Black & White two-sided printing
- Navigate to the Authorized tab and type in BWML
- Once a printer has been located, click on the star to save it permanently on the device.
Printing from the mobile app
- Once a printer has been selected, navigate to the home page and click on documents
- Choose one of the available options.
- Note: native Google docs & spreadsheets cannot be sent to our printer. These must be converted into a word doc or pdf for printing. Patrons will need the Google Drive App on their device to create conversions.