Thanks to all of the teen volunteers who helped out during the summer reading program.
Do you need community service hours? Get them by volunteering at the library!
Current volunteer opportunities for teens that are 11 years old or older and are self-motivated and reliable include;
- Assist with children’s/teen programs throughout the year
- Book Pals (reading with a younger child)
- Design posters and book displays for the teen area
- Join MyReads and read for fun
- Organize and host video game event
- Plan and host a book discussion