Do you need community service hours? Get them by volunteering at the library!
Summer volunteer opportunities for teens that are 11 years old or older and are self-motivated and reliable include;
- Assist with Summer Reading Program activity on Thursdays, June 19-August 7, from 10 am - noon.
- Book Pals (reading with a younger child)
- Shelving books in the kids' department (must be 14 years or older).
Other volunteer opportunities throughout the school year, include:
- Design posters and book displays for the teen area
- Join MyReads and read for fun
- Organize and host video game event
- Plan and host a book discussion