Book Feast Bookclubs - Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians
In honor of this year's Book Feast, we are having a Bookclub Marathon! We will read one book from 6 of our featured authors.
· Each bookclub will meet in the Library’s Teen Project Room from 6-7 pm.
· Feel free to bring a snack to share, but no food will be provided.
· You can sign up for as many as you want, as long as you read the book!
· Books are available to borrow from the Library or for purchase at Off the Beaten Path Bookstore at a discounted rate.
· Sign-up is limited to the first 10 kids; parents are encouraged to attend and read the book, too! Call the kids desk at the Library, 879-0240 x313.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 28 @ 6PM
Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians by Jarrett Krosoczka
GRAPHIC NOVEL (grade level: 2nd or 3rd grade and up)
Book Discussion led by: Sarah Kostin
* We will be Skyping with the funny Jarrett K, at Book Feast on Friday, Sept 7 at 7:30 pm in Library Hall.