Our newsletter is sent on Sundays and is packed full of exciting news about our upcoming, free events.
Book Feast Bookclubs - Flash Point
In honor of this year's Book Feast, we are having a Bookclub Marathon! We will read one book from 6 of our featured authors.
· Each bookclub will meet in the Library’s Teen Project Room from 6-7 pm.
· Feel free to bring a snack to share, but no food will be provided.
· You can sign up for as many as you want, as long as you read the book!
· Books are available to borrow from the Library or for purchase at Off the Beaten Path Bookstore at a discounted rate.
· Sign-up is limited to the first 10 kids; parents are encouraged to attend and read the book, too! Call the kids desk at the Library, 879-0240 x313.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22 @ 6PM
Flash Point by Sneed Collard
REALISTIC FICTION ; Reading Level: 5th grade and up
Book Discussion led by: Chris Kramer
*Meet Sneed on Saturday, Sept 8! He will present at 2 pm in Library Hall & lead a workshop at 3 pm at the Depot.