Zinio offers full color, interactive digital magazines. New issues are released on Zinio the same day print editions hit the newsstands, which means most eMagazines are available before the print edition is on Library shelves.
Step 1: Create your Library Zinio account
1. Go to the Library’s Zinio website.
2. Bookmark this page in your web browser
3. Click Create New Account in the upper right corner.
4. Enter your library card number in the pop-up window and click Next.
5. Enter your information in the following window and click Create Account.
Step 2: Check out a magazine title
- When you find a magazine you want to read click Checkout.
- Click either Keep Browsing to check out more magazines, or Start Reading and the Library Zinio page will open a new tab displaying the magazine.
- To checkout other magazines you will need to return to the previous tab or click on your Library Zinio bookmark.
Step 4: Read your digital magazines
Laptop and Desktop Computers
- If you have an internet connection, click on the magazine you want to read and a new window will open showing your magazine.
- The My Collection link will tak you to all of the titles in your collection.
- For offline reading, install the Zinio Reader app for PC and MAC computers.
Smartphones and Tablets
- Go to your device’s App Store.
- Search Zinio for Libraries in the search bar.
- Install the free app on your device.
- Launch the app.
- You will be prompted to login to your Zinio account.
- Click on the magazine you checked out and it will download to your device.
- To find and check out more titles, you must return to in your Zinio bookmark in your web browser. You cannot borrow more magazines from within the Zinio app.
- Instructions for setting up Kindle Fire