Bud Werner Memorial Library provides technical assistance for all of our eBooks, eAudioBooks, eMagazines, Videos, and Music accessed from the library’s website. Any Reference Assistant in the Non-Fiction section of the library is happy to help with initial device set-up and access to eContent.
If you have questions about how to browse, checkout, or download these items, we are available on a first-come, first-served basis and prefer assisting you in person rather than over the phone or email.
If you seek assistance with library downloads we ask that you:
- Bring the device (fully charged) to which you intend to download the titles and its power cord.
- Know or bring all necessary passwords
- Kindle Users (Kindle Fire, Paperwhite, etc.) will need their Amazon Account Information
- Apple Users (iPad, iPad mini, iPhone) will need their Apple ID and iTunes password
- Nook Users (Nook) will need their Barnes and Noble Account Information
- Laptop Users (MacBooks, Windows Laptops) will need their security passwords
- Note: If these passwords are lost or forgotten, a working email address and password is necessary to complete the download of apps and library items.
- If you have encountered errors before, during, or after the download process—for either the apps or the titles themselves—make note of them and inform staff prior to beginning the lesson.